Kalispell, MT 59901
Hi, I'm Richard Dews with Keller Williams Northwest Montana!
Please allow me to introduce myself:
- I have lived in Montana for 22 years, and I raised my family here
- I speak from experience about establishing a life in Montana, choosing a locale and property, and what wonders await you here
- I reside on the west shore of Flathead Lake, with my lovely wife Jane (married for 30 years)
- We have lived in Rollins, Kalispell, Big Timber, Reed Point and Billings
- As a past Big Sky Airlines pilot, having flown all over this gorgeous region, I am more familiar with diverse Montana locales than many folks
- I'm a Commercial multi-engine instrument-rated pilot and flight instructor
- I began my flying career at Kalispell City Airport, and I've owned aircraft hangared at Glacier Park International Airport, KLVM and 6S0
- I built and operated a flight/ground school in Montana
- My flying career pinnacle was airline pilot and Director of Safety and Systems for Big Sky Airlines, where I helped double the company and merge operations with Delta Airlines
- I am an entrepreneur, having built five successful companies -- one of which I took public as CEO, Chairman and founder
- Many of my careers were in technology, having invented expert system software which I licensed to IBM for $10,000,000
- I retired at age 32, to a 500-acre ranch near Big Timber, MT. I can describe the evolution from CEO to a rancher happily swathing hay
- I am an alumnus of Leadership Flathead (class officer in 2000), past board member of Kalispell Daybreak Rotary, a Paul Harris Fellow and India GSE Team member
- I am an outdoorsman to the core: hunter, fisherman, boater, skier, hiker, camper, biker, sled-head and 4.0 tennis player
Please use my knowledge, experience and personal care to assist in all of your real estate needs. My website has all the same features as the large national websites, but still keeps my local, friendly, customer-oriented approach. Feel free to view as many homes as you like, save the ones that appeal to you, ask as many questions as you need. I will be happy to facilitate the search for (and acquisition of) your perfect property.
Be sure to sign up for daily alerts of homes for sale so you know the instant your dream house hits the market.
Please keep in mind that buying your new home may depend on selling your current home. I will be happy to evaluate and market your home for you. If you live outside my area, I can refer you to one of my many associates around the country.
If you need anything, you can contact me directly at 406-794-9942 (cell).
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.